Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Shape Up - Start Up

Hello, I'm back!

Well after a 3 1/2 month break from my Purely Fit work, I'm back! I have been so busy with my acting career the past few months that I have not had anytime at all for my Positive Body Image Fitness coaching or blogging.

Now with summer here, I figured it would be a great time to get back into posting fitness blogs and videos.

I also have been on a bit of a slack/break with my normal fitness routine, due to my work schedule with productions. So, I'll be right there with you, kicking it back into gear and getting off any excess fat in time for bikini beach parties! ;)

First on the list of the Summer Shape Up Plan, is nix all sugar! You can do this cold turkey or gradual.

 I'm doing the gradual route. I don't eat that much sugar anyway, however I've been using Organic chocolate syrup and creamer in my coffee, so I'm changing to pure coco & stevia in place of the chocolate syrup, but keeping the creamer for a few days. Then I'm switching to tea, to get rid of the creamer all together.

I'll be posting an easy summer shape up fitness plan and easy nutritional switches to help the fat drop off. ;)

Stay healthy!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment